AQURON 1000 is a deep penetrating, non-toxic, water based solution which forms an insoluble calcium silicate gel within the concrete matrix.
AQURON 1000 treatment provides hardening, anti-dusting and enhanced paste-to-aggregate adhesion which is essential for minimising aggregate pop-outs and pit marks which may occur during grinding.
The AQURON 1000 within the matrix is also an important base for the sheen which is achieved during the final honing and polishing stage.
The ideal time for applying AQURON 1000 to new concrete is directly after completion of powertrowelling. As AQURON Solutions are renowned for highly effective curing, shrinkage cracking and slab curl will be greatly reduced and the end result will be more pleasing
AQURON 1000 offers freshly poured concrete:
- Complete curing assistance throughout the concrete
- Reduces risk of shrinkage & slabcurl, cracking, surface crazing delamination
- Improved strength
- Hardened Surface
- Abrasion resistance
- Easy-to-clean surface that develops a sheen with use
- Treated surfaces compatible with bond breakers
- Compatible with line marking
- Corrosive resistant
- Optional further sheen enhancement available
- Quality controlled supply & apply application
- Environmentally Friendly
Click to go to downloadable AQURON SPECIFICATIONS
Download AQURON SUPERGRIND SYSTEM info now:
Download AQURON 1000 tech sheet now:
Download AQURON CURING vs WATERCURING now: